We suggest you use the most current version of Chrome or Firefox.
You will need the following PC Computer requirements:
Minimum RAM: 2GB with 500MB Available
Minimum Processor: Intel Pentium 4 , 1.5 GHz Processor
Optimal RAM: 3GB with 500MB Available
Optimal Processor:Intel Pentium 4 , Any Dual Core Processor
Operating System: XP or Higher
If using a Mac you will need the following requirements:
Minimum RAM: 2GB
Minimum Processor: 1.5GHz Processor
Optimal RAM: 4GB
Optimal Processor: 2.66 I7 GHz Processor
InterCloud9 recommends always using a WIRED (not wi-fi) always-on connection like Fiber or Broadband Cable. In certain situations where the internet connection is being shared it might be necessary to implement VoIP QoS on your router (please consult your network administrator for further instructions).
You will need the following IP address white listed 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
You will need the following ports open in the table below.
|Web Phone||5066||TCP||Web Phone|
|SIP Phone||5060||TCP||SIP Phone|
- For each seat on the dialer you must have 200kb of dedicated bandwith upload and download speed for that client (example: If you have 5 seats you will need at least 1 Mbs up and down)
- We suggest a minimum internet speed for any user of 3 Mbs down and 1 Mbs up to compensate for other programs like email, internet or a VOIP phone as this deducts from your bandwidth.
- Your Network Latency should be less than 30
- Jitter should be less than 3
- Packett Loss should be 0%
- Test your internet speed using the test box below.
If your system does not have the proper speeds, you cannot run the dialer and will need to contact your ISP and have your internet speed increased. If your system has high in latency/jitter/packet loss you must contact your ISP. There is nothing we can do if you are experiencing high ping/jitter/packet loss this is a function of your internet provider.