This can be due to multiple reasons so lets go through them:
- You may have your dial rates set too slow or to high. Please see our knowledge base article about increasing your calling rate by clicking here
- Try using local numbers rather than toll free numbers.
- Disable Answering Machine Detection (AMD) when calling businesses. This is due to the fact that most businesses answer the phone with an introduction rather than "Hello".
- Verify you are connected to a campaign, from your Contact View tab check the top left hand corner to be sure the system is dialing through the numbers
- Verify you have data, go to your Campaigns tab check to be sure you have available data in the campaign.