Step #1 Log into the dialer
Log into the Dialer by clicking here and enter your information as provided in your Getting Started Guide email.
Step #2 Add Your Campaign
Click on the campaigns tab
Click Create New Campaign
Choose your desired campaign options
- Name, Give your campaign a name.
- Description, Optional
- Caller ID Number, Number you want shown to callers.
- Limit Calling Hours, You can specify times in which you do not want the system to call a number outside of these hours.
- Limit Users, You can specify users that can access the campaign.
- Dial Rate Override, *Note your Abandon Rate should not exceed 3-5% by law if it does you should reduce the amount of line you are using.
- Select the desired amount of calls the dialer should make at a time, this selection is a ratio per agent joined to the campaign.
- Start with a dial rate of 2 and watch your abandon rate for each campaign (shown under your Campaigns tab)
- Choosing higher lines is not always better, as the dialer will connect to more people then you or your agents can talk to.
- When that happens people will answer and you are not available or the call will be bridged seconds to late and you will hear dead air on your side because the caller has just hung up.
- The Auto option is a true predictive algorithm that automatically adjusts the lines up or down to keep the abandon rate under 3%. This feature is only useful with 3 or more active agents on the same campaign at the same time, otherwise dialer just dials 1 number at a time.
- The Inbound option will make no out bound calls however can can still make Manual calls out from that campaign.
- AMD, (Answering Machine Detection) do not use this function when calling businesses. This is due to the fact that most businesses answer the phone with an introduction rather than "Hello" confusing the auto dialer as an answering machine pick up. The AMD feature works best when calling consumers who answer with and expected "Hello" then pausing for a response.
When calling consumers function will also add a 1-2 second delay before bridging the caller with the agent. The reason for this is the system listens for that brief pause in the answer, if it detects the pause it will then bridge the call with the agent. If there is no pause the system will conclude its and answering machine and skip over the call. If you want no pause or delay then do not enable the AMD and this will allow the system to connect the caller immediately.
- Record All, your conversations
Step #3 Upload Your Contacts
The dialer requires your contacts file to be in a .CSV-MSDOS format.
We do not recommend uploading lists larger than 100k records at a time. This is due to the fact that internet transmission could be interrupted by your ISP for large file uploads and result in data loss.
Click here for Windows instructions to convert your file to .csv
Click here for MAC/Apple instructions to convert your file to .csv
The dialer comes with the basic fields LeadID, First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Email, Other. If you want to customize the dialer with additional fields to better suite your data to be imported Click here for instructions to customize your field names
Click on the Campaigns Tab
Click on the "Add Contacts" icon of the campaign you are setting up (red arrow pointing to icon).
You will see in the Available Fields box we have already added the most common fields to the dialer.
Click "Load CSV" (this is the file you will be importing with your contacts to be called).
Choose your contact file that was saved in a .CSV format "Select your file".
On the left choose the correct field representative of the line items shown on the right.
Once you have mapped the available fields click the Upload button and close the upload screen box.
Step #4 Connecting / Talking though the dialer
By default the dialer is set to use your Web Browser (Google Chrome ) and computers default audio device to communicate with your contacts.
When you join your newly created campaign for the first time you will be prompted to allow the dialer to user you Default sound device (headset and microphone) for speaking with callers. You must click Allow when prompted. Once you've given us permission to use your computer sound device you will hear a message that says "Welcome Get Ready to Sell". The dialer will then begin making calls from your list of contacts uploaded to the dialer.
Step #5 Begin Making Calls watch our dialer overview video on how to use the dialer and begin making calls.
Bookmark our Predictive Dialer Knowledgebase for additional help articles by clicking here