Log into the dialer by clicking here and enter your log in information as provided in your Getting Started Guide email.
Step #1 Time Zone Setting:
- From the top right click on your name
- Choose Profile and set your current Time Zone for message delivery and reporting
Step #2 Create a Contact Group: (this will be where you upload your contacts too)
- Select Groups from the Contact Manager menu
- Select Add Group
- Name your Group
Staff drop down only available if you have multiple users on the account.
Step #3 Add Contacts to the Group
- Select Import Contacts from the Action Column
- Choose your file CSV file and Select Submit
- Map the column headers with the correct data in the column or else your data will not import to the correct fields in the dialer
Step #4 Add Voice Template (audio to be played to caller)
- Select Templates from the RVM menu
- Select Add Voice Template
- Add your Voice Message
Do not use Text to Speak for RVM message only upload Audio file
Step #5 Send Group Message
- Click Quick Message from the navigation bar on the left.
- Give your Campaign a Name and provide the Caller ID to be displayed.
- Next choose a pre defined Voice Message template.
- In the To: field type in the Contact Group name.
- Next select the day and time for your message to be sent
- Enhanced DNC Scrub this will remove Global DNC requests
- Click Send YOUR DONE!